Our team of dedicated, forward-thinking lawyers enjoys getting to know clients and their challenges. By building partnerships with clients, we work with each other to solve problems and position businesses for success.
- J.D., 1998, Capital University Law School
- Licensed in District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, and Ohio
- Practice areas: Corporate & Business Counseling, Criminal, Family, LGBT, Real Estate
- Member of the Board of Directors of Point Foundation and Chair of the Internship Committee, a national organization that empowers promising lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer students to achieve their full academic and leadership potential.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Mayor's Office of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Affairs.
- Past President and member of the Board of Directors of the LGBT Bar Association of the District of Columbia, an affiliate of the National LGBT Bar Association.
- Former Board Member of the Mautner Project, a national organization dedication to improving the health of lesbians and other women who partner with women.
Trusts & Estates Associate
- J.D., 2008, DePaul University School of Law
- Licensed in Maryland and the District of Columbia
- Practice areas include Trusts & Estates and LGBT